Seared Tuna

The past few months I've been wanting to try more fish. I've never branched out far from salmon. At the seafood counter the other day Patrick and I thought we would try something new. We decided on tuna medallions that looked quite delicious. I consulted my Better Homes & Garden cookbook for directions on searing tuna and this is what I ended up with.

Seared Tuna
Serves 2
Really quick & easy!

Ingredients
4 - 2 oz tuna medallions
salt and pepper (or other seasonings)
extra virgin olive oil

1. Season tuna by rubbing salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat evoo in a skillet over medium high heat.
3. Sear tuna until desired pinkness in center. (I cooked mine a little longer than Patrick but basically it seemed 3-4 minutes per side.)
4. Serve tuna with soy sauce!

Menu suggestions: Sauteed squash with onions and rice!

Loved this! Can't wait to try it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment