Tortellini Salad with Roasted Vegetables

For stuffed pastas like ravioli and tortellini, Whitney and I like to buy the pre-made refrigerated varieties and build dishes around them, which was my inspiration for this dish. This one was very easy to throw together on my own. I roasted cherry tomatoes, asparagus, and a chopped red onion in olive oil, salt, and pepper on a foil-covered baking sheet at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, which was enough to cook them a bit but still retain good texture. We then were able to build our own salads with the roasted veggies, cooked cheese tortellini, homemade vinaigrette, and fresh parmesan on some mixed lettuce (fresh herbs also an option - forgot to do that this time!).

Much easier than sautéing all these vegetables!
I love colorful dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment