Picnic at Vineyards at Southpoint

In my initial comeback blog post I promised to share some fun things us newlyweds are doing!

A few weekends ago we had the pleasure of touring million dollar houses in the Parade of Homes. We're getting some ideas for what features we'd be interested in. We were a little underwhelmed with the million dollar houses on the tour. They were just really big houses without many extravagant details! We did, however, fall in love with their outdoor entertaining spaces. One had a vanishing pool and screened in porch with fireplace!

Nice outdoor entertaining space is on our "wish list" complete with a little patch of yard for some vegetables!

One of our local wineries was en route to the million dollar houses. We brought a picnic and purchased a glass of wine for some afternoon relaxing. We highly recommend visiting the Vineyards at Southpoint!

This is what I get when I say "smile"
 
For our picnic I packed an apple, peanut butter crackers, pecans, and cheese. I brought along a small cutting board which doubles as a serving platter and knife. This way our apple could be freshly sliced! Patrick enjoyed a glass of the Cabernet Franc and I had the Viognier.

No comments:

Post a Comment